Can Crepey skin be reversed?
You can reverse, delay the damage.
As we grow older, our skin can gradually become more loose and flaccid.
Medications are another potential cause of crepey skin, such as long-term prednisone.
Luckily, there are ways to prevent crepey skin — and even correct some aspects of it, Dr.
How do you get rid of Crepey skin naturally?
There are also some home remedies that people have found useful in treating and preventing crepey skin:
- massaging the face, arms, and legs.
- doing physical exercise.
- reducing stress.
- using natural moisturizer made from mud and honey.
- exfoliating with a homemade scrub made from sugar and olive oil.
How do you get rid of Crepey skin?
Dermatological treatments that can treat crepey skin include:
- Topical retinoid. Either in a cream or gel, retinoids encourage exfoliation and speed cell turnover.
- Fractional laser treatment (Fraxel)
- Ultrasound (Ulthera)
- Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
Does Vaseline help Crepey skin?
According to Dr. Zeichner, loss of hydration and the resulting inflammation that comes from it worsens crepey skin. He recommends looking for purified petrolatum in your moisutirzer; products like the Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion have it.