Anti-wrinkle eye creams with vitamin A, or retinol
The dermatological gold standard for anti-wrinkle treatments is retinol, and it’s just as effective when used to treat eye wrinkles.
Heralded since the ’80s for tested efficacy, retinol works to thicken the deeper layers of skin, where wrinkles form.
How do I get rid of the wrinkles under my eyes?
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under Your Eyes
- Tighten Skin With An Egg White Mask.
- Massage Wrinkles With Rosemary Oil.
- Wear Castor Oil At Night.
- Banish Under-Eye Wrinkles With Cucumber Puree.
- Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under Your Eyes With Avocado.
- Moisturize Deep Down With Warm Olive Oil.
- Nourish Skin And Increase Blood Flow With Ginger & Honey.
What is best for wrinkles around eyes?
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
Another great option from Neutrogena, this formula also contains retinol to speed up cell turnover and effectively banish fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Dr. Jaliman also loves this pick because it contains hyaluronic acid to offer extra moisture and plump the skin.
Why are my under eyes so wrinkly?
The skin around the eye is very delicate and lacks moisture as it is. Dehydration makes your eyes appear more wrinkled and it will make you retain water and cause swelling. Smoking and too much sun exposure cause free radical damage and cause premature aging around your eyes by speeding up the loss of elasticity.