The 9 Best Natural Face Moisturizers for Skin That Glows
- 1 Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream. Courtesy.
- 2 Nourish Organic Ultra Hydrating Face Cream. Courtesy.
- 3 Juice Beauty Nutrient Moisturizer. Courtesy.
- 4 Restorative Sea Culture Extra Riche Créme.
- 5 Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer.
- 6 Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme.
- 8 Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer.
Here are nine natural moisturizers for hydrated, glowing skin:
- Honey. Raw, organic honey is naturally anti-bacterial, so it’s an effective acne treatment, helps unclog pores and is a great cleanser.
- Olive oil.
- Castor oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Shea butter.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream.
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil.
- Robin McGraw Revelation Hydra Qwench Moisturizing Night Cream.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin.
- Clearogen Acne Lotion.
- SkinMedica Redness Relief CalmPlex.
- Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief Concentrate.
Homemade Eczema Cream. Up your defense against eczema with this cream. A key ingredient is lavender essential oil, which helps heal the red, dry skin associated with eczema. Another is raw shea butter, which is full of all-natural vitamin A, works as an anti-inflammatory and aids in numerous skin conditions.Yep, even oily, acne-prone skin will benefit from a moisturizer, albeit a light one. Try jojoba or argan oil before coconut, olive, avocado, or sweet almond oil, as jojoba and argan feel lighter on the skin and work better on acne-prone complexions.Here are 5 DIY Anti-Aging Serums that contain natural oils to prevent and combat wrinkles:
- Rosehip & Carrot Seed Facial Serum. You’ve likely heard the term Retinol tossed around in skincare advertisements.
- Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream.
- Eczema Cream.
- Coconut Whipped Body Butter.
- Olive Oil Cleanser and Moisturizer.
10 Of The Best Organic Beauty Products for Pregnancy
- Mama Mio Pregnancy Boob Tube Cream. A boob savior!
- Belli Anti Blemish Face Wash. Unless you are extremely lucky, with pregnancy comes hormonal acne.
- Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil.
- Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream.
- Garden of Eve Expectantly Lovely Face Cream.
- Tabitha Jams Kraan Dry Shampoo.
What can I use instead of face moisturizer?
6 NATURAL ALTERNATIVES TO FACE & BODY LOTION
- COCONUT OIL. This is a very popular alternative that is very well-known, cheap and can be found at your local grocery store.
- OLIVE OIL. There are many uses of olive oil in the kitchen, but did you also know you can use it as a beauty product?
- ALMOND OIL.
- SHEA BUTTER.
- COCOA BUTTER.
- ALOE VERA GEL.
Is coconut oil a good moisturizer for the face?
Coconut Oil as Facial Moisturizer
This is great for repairing your skin’s natural barrier and trapping in moisture. Aloe vera gel is a great all-natural moisturizer for all skin types. Like coconut oil, it can help soothe skin irritation and help wounds heal faster, but unlike coconut oil, it won’t clog your pores.
What is the best facial moisturizer?
Best drugstore moisturizers for mature skin
- Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.
- SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter.
- OLAY Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free.
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream.
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Moisturizer.