How do you increase collagen and elastin?
- Facial massage. Massage can stimulate collagen production and strengthen muscle memory (hello contours!).
- Collagen creams. Applying collagen topically is easier said than done.
- Eat for bouncier skin. It’s not all about lotions and potions.
- Quit smoking (and sugar!)
- Say hello to hydration.
- Try a potent supplement.
Can collagen and elastin restore?
Fortunately, new research has shown that boosting your body’s own collagen and elastin production, the bricks and mortar of your skin, can help to achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your decolletage. It helps to restore and maintain optimal skin health for a more vibrant, youthful appearance.
How do you increase skin elasticity?
Improving Your Skin’s Elasticity
- Stop smoking. Studies show that smoking destroys Collagen and Elastin, and decreases your body’s levels of Estrogen, which help keep skin supple and firm.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Exercise and eat right.
- Get your beauty rest.
- Skin care products.
- Stay hydrated.
- Medical procedures.
How do you increase collagen naturally?
Making collagen naturally
You can get vitamin C by eating citrus fruits, red and green peppers, tomatoes, broccoli and greens. You can get the minerals by eating meats, shellfish, nuts, whole grains and beans.