Honey is fantastic for fighting acne, it can be left on the skin overnight but only on the effected areas.
It should be rinsed off the next morning.
But if you want to do a good face mask before bed this is what I use.
Can I apply honey on my face everyday?
Abundant in antioxidants, honey is known to have antibacterial properties too. Here’s how you can use honey for your skin every day. -For dry skin, mix honey, vegetable oil and lemon juice and apply on the skin. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
How do you apply honey to your face?
How to wash your face with honey
- Use raw honey. If you need a source for raw honey, use the link above to get your free jar.
- Remove your makeup first.
- Take about 1/2 teaspoon of the honey on your fingers.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry.
- Finish with patting a toner on your face for best results.
Can Honey Cure Pimples?
You can use honey as a cleanser to help prevent breakouts because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. For a more potent effect, honey can be left on breakouts to help them heal faster. Let the honey sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water.